Nova Vita 4
Made from upcycled cotton, Nova Vita is DMC's most sustainable yarn yet. This thick, tubular yarn is perfect for knitting, crocheting or creating macramé home accessories, such as baskets, plant pots, cushions and lampshades.
Transformed from cotton that is discarded during the production process, this planet-friendly yarn is available in lots of beautiful shades, from vivid brights to pared-back neutrals, and a selection of variegated colours.
Even the label is reusable too! Plant it in a sunny spot and watch as beautiful daisies spring up!
About this yarn:
- -Tubular structure
- -Durable, soft and easy to work with.
- -Recommended crochet hook - 4 mm
- -Recommended knitting needles - 5 mm
- -Made of 80% recycled cotton and 20% polyester
- -Made of a woven cord, with a thin cord on the inside
- -200m per 250g
- -Perfect for crochet, knitting and macramé
- -Sample: 10cm x 10cm = 4 stitches x 14 rows