Opal Rainforest 18 4 ply
Rainforest is back for the 18th year and we are excited about the eight animals that have been picked this year! Opal use this range to donate 10% of profits to the rainforest, which helps:
- Stop the destruction of rainforest by companies and governments.
- Preserve natural habits of human, animals and plants in the rainforests.
- Promote respect for human and land rights for indigenous people.
- Helping the victims (human and animal) of environmental destruction, hunting and expulsion.
- Strengthening civil society in rainforest regions to fight injustice and environmental degradation.
- Working with scientists to protect and research rainforests.
- Educating politicians and consumers about environmentally damaging consumer behaviours.
Currently, Opal has managed to raise 268.000 Euros for this cause.
- 100 gram ball
- Approximately 425 metres
- 75% Virgin Wool (Superwash)
- 25% polyamide
- Machine wash at 40 degrees, lay flat to dry