Irish Artisan Yarn
IAY Merino/nylon 4 ply
This beautiful yarn is created by Tara Osborough of Irish Artisan Yarns. The colours are greatly influenced by the wonderful Irish landscapes where Tara grew up and where her family still live. The yarns produced are all hand painted and dyed. This highly collectable yarn is in short supply with every piece being unique. Only 5 skeins of a colourway are produced at any one time. We hope you make very beautiful things with it!
- 75% superwash Merino/25% nylong
- 100 grams skeins, 400 metres
- Recommended needle size - 3.25 mm
- Tension - 28 stitches X 36 rows = 10 cm
- Hand dyed - machine wash at 30