Hand woven scarves
These beautiful hand woven scarves are a one of a kind luxury! Each meticulously crafted by hand on a heddle loom by Sue Healthcote, a long-time member of the Guild of Spinners, Weavers and Dyers.
The fibre content of each varies and is listed below.
1. Purple/cream dogtooth: 75% wool/25% nylon, mill-spun
2. Cream/brown weave: 75% wool/25% nylon, mill-spun
3. Blue/green: hand spun 100% wool
4. Apricot/grey/coral: apricot is 100% silk, Grey is 100% alpaca, Coral is 100% mohair
5. Shades of purple: hand spun 100% wool
6. Brick: 100% silk
7. Green/blue stripes: Bluefaced Leicester and polyamide
8. Cream/charcoal dogtooth: 100% recycled wool and plastic bottles
9. Rust/purple: 100% wool
They range in width from 6 inches to 8.5 inches and length approximately 64 inches including the lovely fringe.