A heavy lace/3 ply weight yarn. This super soft yarn has a glistening silk core with a gentle halo of supersoft alpaca like soft pillowy clouds hence the name Cumulus.
This yarn is a delight to knit with, an alternative to mohair, the combination of the delicate alpaca halo and the smooth silk core creates the softest knits with a beautiful drape and a delicate haze without being itchy.
- 74% Baby Suri Alpaca, 26% Silk
- Recommended needle size: 3.0 mm - 5.0 mm
- 24 sts and 30 rows to 10cm over stocking stitch on 3.0 mm needles
- Number of metres per skein: 150m (164 yards) per 25g ball
- Washing instructions: Cool handwash separately