Crafter's 2020 Advent Calendar
Make a charming and highly personal but also very mysterious festive decoration. Every day of the advent will reveal a new item to stitch onto the background to create a delightful scene that will be only be completed on December 24th.
This year, Corinne has been inspired by traditional Scandinavian Folk stories and childhood tales adding her own modern twist. Her choice of colours and designs never fails to delight crafters and the quality of the materials guarantees that you will cherish this decoration for years to come.
The finished item measures 40 x 40 cm and can be framed, made into a wall hanging or turned into a cushion using another square of fabric for the back.
- One 40 x 40 cm square of wool mix felt (45% wool, 55% viscose) in soft white for the background
- 10 pieces of wool mix felt in rich shades, each 20 x 15cm:
- Light Brown
- Moss green
- Meadow green
- Gold Yellow
- Marl Beige
- Marl jade
- 24 individually numbered secret instructions and full scale templates, one for each day
- 3 bundles of 12 coordinated high quality DMC threads, 1.20m of each colour
- Individually wrapped needle
- A Stitch Guide card containing clear illustrations of the most commonly used stitches