We will re-open our shop on 15 June. This is what we've done to prepare to welcome you:
- Our physical shop will be open but with shorter hours. Monday through Saturday 10 to 4, closed on Sunday
- Our online shop is always open :-) Orders will be posted daily or you can continue to order online and collect in the shop during opening hours.
- Our workshops and groups are cancelled throughout June, however we're hopeful that some July workshops can go forward. If you're booked on one and we need to cancel, we'll let you know.
- We will continue to host our weekly Zoom get-together on Fridays at 2. If you'd like to take part, please complete the registration form here.
- You can see the Risk Assessment created by the WOTE team here.
What you'll find when you get here:
- We have purchased a Dyson air purifier to help keep the air in the shop clean and moving.
- We ask that you refrain from using a mask or gloves whilst in the shop. Please use the hand sanitiser we have available and try not to squish the yarn too much!
- We will wash surfaces frequently and keep the shop as clean as possible.
- We'll also have a sneeze guard at the till where maintaining 2 metres apart isn't possible.
- We ask that you keep 2 metres from other customers and staff whilst in the shop. We won't have lines or arrows on the floor. We're sensible people :-) And our capacity will be 3 customers in the shop at one time, so if we ask you to wait, please don't get mad.
- We would love to catch up and hear all your news, but we ask that for now, we keep our conversations brief.
- Unfortunately, we can't safely provide our Ravelry pattern service in the shop but we're happy to help you find one via a Zoom call. Just let us know if you need help and we can arrange a time. Our paper pattern books will be available to browse, however they will be limited to one customer at a time for now.
- We also won't be able to serve tea or coffee. That will have to wait a while.
- And our members library will be limited to one person browsing at a time.
- Please use a debit/credit card if you can so we don't have to handle cash.
If you have any questions, please feel free to ring or write to us. 01392 669015 or email@example.com.
Many thanks, Debbie, Ella, Gail, Sam & Trudi