We are now open - please note the following:
- Our physical shop will be open but with shorter hours. Monday through Saturday 10 to 4, closed on Sunday
- Our online shop is always open :-) Orders will be posted daily or you can continue to order online and collect in the shop during opening hours.
- Our workshops and groups are cancelled for the time being. If you were booked on a workshop and didn't hear about your refund options, please give us a ring.
- We will continue to host our weekly Zoom get-together on Fridays at 2. If you'd like to take part, please complete the registration form here.
- You can see the Risk Assessment created by the WOTE team here.
What you'll find when you get here:
- We have purchased a Dyson air purifier to help keep the air in the shop clean and moving.
- The government will require a face covering beginning on 24 July. We ask that you ensure it is freshly washed or, if disposable, that it's new from the package. Please refrain from touching it whilst in the shop. We also ask that you refrain from wearing gloves so we can offer you hand sanitiser.
- We will wash surfaces frequently and keep the shop as clean as possible.
- We'll also have a sneeze guard at the till where maintaining 2 metres apart isn't possible.
- We ask that you keep 2 metres from other customers and staff whilst in the shop. We won't have lines or arrows on the floor. We're sensible people :-)
- We would love to catch up and hear all your news, but we ask that for now, we keep our conversations brief.
- We are able to keep sufficient distance at our Ravelry pattern station. Our paper pattern books will be available to browse, however they will be limited to one customer at a time for now.
- We also won't be able to serve tea or coffee. That will have to wait a while.
- And our members library will be limited to one person browsing at a time.
- Please use a debit/credit card if you can so we don't have to handle cash.
If you have any questions, please feel free to ring or write to us. 01392 669015 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Many thanks, Debbie, Ella, Gail, Sam & Trudi