Felted Tweed Aran
The big sister to classic Felted Tweed DK, this rustic aran weight yarn is available in a range of classic colours and is a beautiful choice for cosy winter knits. The complimentary colours sit perfectly together in stripes or Fair Isle colourwork, or shine on their own in cables and texture stitches. With an alchemic combination of 50% lightly-felted wool, 25% viscose and 25% alpaca, this is a yarn that's often imitated, but never bettered.
- Composition: 50% Wool, 25% Viscose, 25% Alpaca
- Yarn ball weight: 50g
- Yarn Meterage/Yardage: 87m
- Tension/Gauge: 16 stitches, 23 rows to 10cm (4in)
- Recommended Needles (mm/UK/US): 5.00 mm / 6 / 8
- Machine washable at 30 on gentle wool cycle, lay flat to dry